Due to the high number of requests that we receive at Feed the Nation, please take note of the following guidelines when applying for funding:
- The request form needs to be completed here on our website.
- Your organisation needs to be registered for at least 18 months or longer in order to be considered for funding.
- Due to the number of requests we receive, we are unable to take telephonic or email queries.
- Assistance is subject to a needs assessment and budget. Not all funding requests are guaranteed.
- We are only able to assist any organisation once in a twelve-month period.
- Unfortunately, we cannot assist with requests coming from individuals or single families.
Our assistance excludes the following requests:
- Requests from individuals
- Overseas travel
- Events or conferences
- Medical support
An NPO and NPC have similar objectives. The main difference between an NPO and NPC is the manner of formation. An NPO is formed in terms of the NPO Act and requires a constitution. On the other hand, an NPC is formed in terms of the Company Act and requires and MOI (Memorandum of Incorporation)
Unfortunately, your request falls outside of the areas that we support. Thank you for considering Feed The Nation as your partner.